OUR GOAL IS NOT TO BE THE BIGGEST, JUST THE BEST
We Have Courses Starting Regularly
Class times are 9am - 2:45
- Two weekend course April 14,15,28,29
- Two weekend course May 26,27 and June 9th and 10th
$565 tax included for high school students (that's $30 off our full drivers ed course (reg $595).
- Book now as seats are limited and we do fill up classes quickly.
Give the gift of defensive driving Gift certificates available.
Payment plans available
Contact us now to reserve a spot
Like us on Facebook Gibson Driver Education
Follow us on Twitter @gibsondrivered
Our Classroom is located at 2E Tremont Drive, unit 1, St.Catharines Ont, L2T 3B2
Gibson Driver Education has been offering beginner driver education and services for 15 years in Niagara. We pride ourselves on quality at affordable prices. Our classroom room is located by the Pen Center in St.Catharines We are proud to be one of Niagara's finest driving schools.
Gibson Driver Education offers services for your every need,
We are a Ministry of Transportation approved course provider our full course consists of:
- 20 hours of in class training
- 10 hours of independent learning
- 10 hours of private one on one in car training
- Free pick up for in car lessons (certain restrictions apply)
Successful Completion Of Our Defensive Driver Education Course Provides You With,
- 4 month reduction in G1 waiting period
- Can qualify for maximum insurance discounts
We also offer
- Private lessons , if you are preparing for a G1 or G2 test and even if you are trying to brush up on your skills.
- Cars available for road tests.
Our driver education course concentrates on rules of the road, on positive driving attitudes and skill development
At our driving school we encourage students to become RESPONSIBLE DRIVERS who recognize the need for searching and detecting hazards and avoiding them.
Our fully qualified and highly experienced instructors approach is to make learning fun and a positive experience
"after my first lesson I started seeing the world through a drivers eye, instructor related to the students and explained things in a fun and informative way" Anne, St.Catharines
"instructor was hilarious, it made the course a lot more interesting and not boring" Taylor, Thorold